I’ve been cutting back on blogging to start focusing on creative coaching. That’s right, I’ve opened up my services to help you on your creative writing, blogging, or public speaking projects. I know there are hundreds of coaches out there. So why should you choose my services? Read on…
I’m sure you can find coaches out there that are more popular or have had more monetary success than me. You’ll also pay a higher price for their services. But popularity and success in the market are not always the best qualities of a good coach. Experience in the subject at hand speaks much louder.
Guys like Michael Hyatt, Jeff Goins, Chris Brogan, and my friend Kimanzi Constable have great coaching services to offer you. But they’re busy individuals. How much time can they give you personally? And how much will it cost? Plus, as much as I love these guys, they’re not creatives. They’re movers and shakers. I want to offer you my creative expertise.
Here’s a list of my experience in the world of creative writing, blogging, and teaching public speaking:
- Written, edited, and published two novels, a book of poetry, and co-authored an educational reader about the mass media.
- Written more than 200 poems and more than 600 songs.
- Understand the writing process, from outlining to character development.
- Successfully self-published three books and I’m working on the fourth.
- Successfully recorded hundreds of songs.
- Started and operated several successful blogs: Hip Diggs, Simple Writer, Simple Blogger.
- Understand how to create and develop self-hosted blogs.
- Comprehend how to write quality content for niche blogs.
- Understand how to use plugins and widgets.
- Practiced and managed social media plans.
- Prepared and presented speeches on a variety of topics.
- Delivered speeches to small and medium-sized audiences
- Taught public speaking at the college level for more than 15 years.
- Taught a variety of other communication courses including: Feature Writing, Mass Media, Interpersonal Communication, and Social Media at the college level.
If you want help with a creative project, I have several creative coaching packages available. I’m an experienced teacher, writer, and blogger. I can help you get a book project off the ground, launch a blog, or write songs and poetry. If you’d like more information about my coaching services, please feel free to contact me @ email@example.com.
I also encourage you to sign up for my free newsletter and get free sample chapters from my first book, A Train Called Forgiveness. I look forward to hearing from you.